Standard colours of ANR aircraft from 1943 till 1945.
The Aeronautica Nazionale Repubblicana (ANR) was the air force of the Italian Social Republic (the Republic of Salò) that existed from start of German occupation of Italy in 09/1943 until the end of WW2. It operated aircraft both of Italian (including Macchi M.C.205 Veltro and Fiat G.55 Centauro) and German origin. Whereas the German types mostly wore the standard Luftwaffe camouflage, the Italian originated planes started operations in original Italian schemes with NC4 and VOS2 on upper surfaces, with lower parts in GAC1. Later many Italian originated planes were repainted into Luftwaffe RLM 74+75/76 scheme or even a unique mixture of Italian and German colours.
Contains the following colours (acrylic paints, water-based):
- HTK-A052 – Verde Oliva Scuro 2 – Exact match with Verde Oliva Scuro 2, overall upper surfaces colour of Fiat G.55. Also for disruptive shapes over NC4
- HTK-A279 – Nocciola Chiaro 4 – Exact match with Nocciola Chiaro 4, base colour of upper surfaces of Italian originated aircraft of ANR (with VOS2)
- HTK-A266 – Grigio Azzurro Chiaro 1 – Exact match with Grigio Azzurro Chiaro 1, standard colour of lower surfaces of Italian originated aircraft of ANR
- HTK-A313 – Grey-Green (RLM74) – Used for upper surfaces of various ANR aircraft painted in standard RLM 74+75/76 Luftwaffe mid-war scheme
- HTK-A007 – Grey-Violet (RLM75) – Used for upper surfaces of various ANR aircraft painted in standard RLM 74+75/76 Luftwaffe mid-war scheme
- HTK-A038 – Light Blue (RLM76) – Used for lower surfaces of various ANR aircraft painted in standard RLM 74+75/76 Luftwaffe mid-war scheme
suggested retail price (without VAT)
available in stores
Go to shop